Ashley and Ryan’s Lakefront Wedding | Halifax wedding photographer

If I had to do my wedding over again, Ashley and Ryan’s wedding would be a perfect example of how I would do it!

Their lakefront wedding took place at the family cottage in Forties, Nova Scotia. This beautiful little place is tucked away at the end of a long dirt road. Picture a rustic cottage, paper lanterns, sparkling water, and lush green trees with rock gardens nestled here and there. It was the perfect setting for an emotional day.

This first image is one of my favorites from the day… they both teared up during their vows.

Ashley & Ryan wedding 01

Ashley and her sister Lindsay holding hands right after the ceremony.

Ashley & Ryan wedding 02

The floating dock that Ashley assured me that she was an expert at balancing on (even in a wedding dress).

Ashley & Ryan wedding 03

Ashley & Ryan wedding 04

Ashley & Ryan wedding 05

A special thank you to Ashley and Ryan and all of their family and friends for making Ryan (my second photographer) and I feel so welcome at your wedding!

6 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• LindsayCummingsAugust 28, 2012 - 4:25 PM

Beautiful pictures Ashely! Congratulations and all the best to you and Ryan in the future 🙂

• Barb BarrettAugust 28, 2012 - 4:45 PM

Stunning photos of a beautiful couple. Love you, Ashley & Ryan!

• Tom MACDONALDAugust 28, 2012 - 6:20 PM

Rebecca thanks for the kind words and wonderful pics , tears again 🙂

• Rebecca ClarkeAugust 28, 2012 - 6:29 PM

Thank you Tom, and everyone with warm comments! We felt honoured to play a small roll in Ashley and Ryan’s wedding! It was a wonderful day.

• AnonymousAugust 28, 2012 - 6:51 PM

Beautiful pictures! Congrats!

• Susan & Joe RhodenizerAugust 28, 2012 - 9:04 PM

Thank you so much Rebecca for making the day so special for everybody. We can’t wait to see all of the photos. They will be stunning if these photos are any indication. You and Ryan were unreal and most of the time we didn’t even know you were snapping pictures. That’s a sign of a great photographer. If you ever need a recommendation from anyone, please feel free to contact us. Thanks again!! Good night from a hotel lobby in Bangor, Maine.