One of the best ways to keep your images from getting misplaced or gathering dust on a cd is to display them in a tangible place where people will definitely see and enjoy them. Whether you have been snapping pictures yourself, or have professional portraits stored on your computer, don’t leave them in digital never-never land. Do something with them! Here are a few ideas:
1. Jewelery: Carry your favourite moments with you in the form of pendants, bracelet charms, rings, cuff links, and other cool photo jewelery.
2. Window coverings: Custom printed roller blinds give you the flexibility to use art, design, and light in a whole new way! These shades are a modern and creative way to add style to kids rooms, bedrooms, and living rooms.
3. Float wrap prints: Images are wrapped around the edges of a board with a second thicker board mounted to the first. When hung you can’t see the second board, and the print appears to float in mid air on the wall.
4. Wallpaper: A blown-up photograph printed onto wallpaper creates a dramatic statement wall.
5. Magnetic Photo Rope: Cool because it’s affordable, because it uses tiny, surprisingly-strong magnets, and because it’s not yet another boring photo frame.
6. Photo Rails: A picture rail will keep your composition gallery-like. Plus, you can also incorporate other small items that match your decor or follow a theme in the images.